What needs to be done:
- pay for my first month of rent
- sell all my things
- do spanish duolingo stuff
- think about viva pinata
- do compilers stuff!
To flesh out my ‘compilers’ plan, I basically have all of May to finish the stanford compilers course! Here’s my planned schedule:
- Already finished: all lectures through lexical analysis
- This week (4/27 - 5/3): finish lexical analysis & finite automata lectures and assignment 1
- Next week (5/4 - 5/10): finish parsing, top down parsing I & II lectures, assignment 2
- Week after (5/11 - 5/16): finish semantic analysis, cool type checking, runtime organization lectures, assignment 3
- Week after that (5/17 - 5/23): I have literally never planned this far in advance!
This is all prep for working on more compiler things at hacker school.